Dept. of Radiology house staff

Request a copy of this image

Item Description

Description
  • Uniformed male and female house staff, interns, or faculty of the Dept. of Radiology. Courses in roentgenology and radiology were taught at Duke Hospital as early as 1930 by staff in the hospital's radiology department. The radiology department held weekly conferences on x-ray technology for medical, surgical, and pediatric house staff. The Dept. of Radiology was officially established in the 1930s by Robert Reeves.
Date created
Subject
Identifier
  • per00189
Resource type
Holding entity
Archival collection
  • Photograph & Negative Collection
Em Collection:

QR Code