Duke Hospital and School of Medicine under construction

Request a copy of this image

Item Description

  • Construction was started September 1, 1927 and was completed in 1930. The original main entrance to the School of Medicine is now known as the Davison Building.
Date created
  • bld00035
Resource type
Holding entity
Archival collection
  • Photograph & Negative Collection
In Collection:

QR Code