Dept. of Psychiatry house staff

Request a copy of this image

Item Description

Description
  • The department was established as the Department of Neuropsychiatry in 1931 and changed to the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences in 1994. H. Keith H. Brodie was chair of the department from 1974 to 1982.
Date created
Subject
Identifier
  • per00453
Resource type
Holding entity
Archival collection
  • Photograph & Negative Collection
Em Collection:

QR Code