Davison Building and Duke Hospital

Request a copy of this image

Item Description

  • Rear view of the Davison building (right), originally the main entrance to the School of Medicine, and the rear of Duke Hospital (left). Hospital construction began on September 1, 1927 and was completed on July 1, 1930. Duke Hospital opened for patients on July 21, 1930.
Date created
  • bld00031
Resource type
Holding entity
Archival collection
  • Photograph & Negative Collection
In Collection:

QR Code