Patrons in the reading room of the School of Medicine Library

Request a copy of this image

Item Description

  • Originally serving Duke Hospital and School of Medicine, the library began to build its book collection in 1927, well before students began classes and the Duke Hospital opened for service in 1930.
Date created
  • bld00007
Resource type
Holding entity
Archival collection
  • Photograph & Negative Collection
In Collection:

QR Code