Members of the original School of Medicine staff

Request a copy of this image

Item Description

  • This photograph shows those members of the Duke School of Medicine staff who were present 15 years ago in 1930, when the School of Medicine and Duke Hospital opened. (Left to right, Row 1) Martin, Mary Poston, Marion F. Batcheldor, Mildred Sherwood, Frederick Bernheim. (Row 2) Morgan, Annie Campbell, Trevathan. (Row 3) Susan G. Smith, Mildred Farrar, Henrietta Fagan. (Row 4) David J. Smith, Christian Letzing, W. Banks Anderson, Edwin P. Alyea, William A. Perlzweig. (Row 5) Robert J. Reeves, Carl Bishop, Mary L.C. Bernheim, J. Deryl Hart, unknown, unknown. (Upper rows) Wiley D. Forbus, Elizabeth Swett, Christopher Johnston, Watt W. Eagle, unknown, Wilburt C. Davidson, unknown, unknown.
Date created
  • per00100
Resource type
Holding entity
Archival collection
  • Photograph & Negative Collection
In Collection:

QR Code