Dept. of Psychiatry staff

Request a copy of this image

Item Description

Description
  • Uniformed members of the Department of Psychiatry staff. The department was founded in 1940 following the gift of the Highland Hospital by Dr. Robert S. Carroll. The department was also supported largely by annual grants from the Rockefeller Foundation.
Date created
Subject
Identifier
  • per00167
Resource type
Holding entity
Archival collection
  • Photograph & Negative Collection
In Collection:

QR Code