Original columbarium in Davison Building

Request a copy of this image

Item Description

  • Original columbarium in Davison building, unveiled in 1955, and renovated in 1973. This image shows plaques for Dr. Francis Swett, Dr. Frederic Hanes, Dr. William Perlzweig, and Bessie Baker.
Date created
  • pcs_columbarium001_01
Resource type
Holding entity
Archival collection
  • Photograph & Negative Collection
In Collection:

QR Code