Anatomy at Duke University Medical Center, 1930-1983

Conteúdo disponível para baixar

dz010q366?file=thumbnail
Read in Browser Download

Item Description

Description
  • The Department of Anatomy was established in 1930 as part of the original School of Medicine. The name of the department changed to the Department of Biological Anthropology and Anatomy in 1988. Department of Anatomy chairs are as follows: Francis H. Swett, 1930-1943; Joseph E. Markee, 1943-1966; J. David Robertson, 1966-1988
Date created
Creator
Subject
Resource type
Em Collection:

QR Code