The Seeley G. Mudd Building is located at the heart of the Medical Center campus. The building was constructed between 1973 and 1975. It opened in November 1975 and was dedicated May 8, 1976. The Medical Center Library occupies much of the building.
This pamphlet lists the original pieces of the print collection donated by Thurmond Chatham to the Duke Hospital Library reading room in 1934. Also inside this pamphlet is information about each type of print.
R. Wayne Rundles graduated from Duke University (M.D., 1940). He was an associate professor of medicine at Duke University from 1945 until the mid-1980s and served as director of the hematology and chemotherapy service at the Duke University...
Reading room of Duke University Hospital Library located in Duke South. A member of the library staff is seated at a desk in the lower left. The room reflects renovations made possible by Dr. Hanes and the Chatham family.